Meet Your Consultants
Christine Bennett specialises in helping her clients build better relationships, achieve success in work-life balance, heal emotional wounds, manage stress and reach agreements for parenting, financial and bullying disputes through mediation.
Christine's practice is based on the philosophy of educating for change so that more appropriate life choices can be discovered and implemented.
Christine uses various techniques including Imago Dialogue, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Voice Dialogue, Emotional Freedom Techniques, Provocative Energy Techniques and Archetypal Therapy.
- Vocational Graduate Diploma of Family Dispute Resolution
- Master of Applied Science - Social Ecology with major studies in The Critical Perspectives of Psychological Practices (University of Western Sydney, 1998)
- Certified Imago Relationship Therapist
- Graduate Certificate in Counselling Skills (Australian College of Applied Psychology, 1995)
- Dip. Teach. (Sydney Teacher's College, 1972)
- PACFA Accredited Mental Health Practitioner
- PACFA Accredited Supervisor
- PACFA Registration: Clinical 20566
- WorkCover approval number: 7173
- Working with Children Clearance: WWC0431808E
Christine offers consultations in Crows Nest NSW, Central Coast NSW and online using secure meeting room.
Christine's private practice has provided counselling, psychotherapy, life coaching, clinical supervision, and training now for over 20 years. Her training in education, psychological practice, supervision and mediation have given Christine a unique blend of skills to help her clients.
Emily Dylan practises as an Occupational Rehabilitation Consultant as well as in general counselling and training in Sydney, NSW Australia.
Emily takes a practical approach to counselling for healthier living utilizing a cognitive-behavioral model and offers Medicare rebates or private health fund rebates for eligible clients.
Do you need help with any of the following?
|Stress Management||Anger Management|
|Change and Adjustment||Assertiveness Training|
|Career Planning and Development||Vocational Counselling|
|Full Vocational Assessments||Goal Setting|
- Bachelor of Applied Psychology (University of Canberra)
- Graduate Diploma Applied Psychology (University of Canberra)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Psychological Practice (ACAP)
- Graduate Diploma in Counselling (Australian College of Applied Psychology)
- Associate Member Australian Psychological Society (107895)
- Psychology Board of Australia - PSY0001378522
- WorkCover Approval No: 6935
Training Programs and Workshops
Training programs and workshops are available throughout the year, or we can customize private programs for your business in:
- Stress Management
- Goal Setting and Achievement
- Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Conflict Resolution
- Communication Skills
- Dealing with Depression / Depression in the Workplace
- Bullying in the Workplace